Cells - ScienceWeb
This online resource is a group of 5 lesson plans designed for the Australian Curriculum on the biology of living cells.
Background information is provided for teachers, as are equipment lists and safety hints. All necessary links, worksheets and alternative resources are provided on each page. Extension activities are also provided.
- Year 8 > Science Inquiry Skills > Communicating > Communicate ideas, findings and evidence-based solutions to problems using... > ACSIS148
- Year 8 > Science Inquiry Skills > Evaluating > Reflect on scientific investigations including evaluating the quality of the... > ACSIS146
- Year 8 > Science Inquiry Skills > Planning and conducting > Collaboratively and individually plan and conduct a range of investigation... > ACSIS140
- Year 8 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Construct and use a range of representations, including graphs, keys and models... > ACSIS144
- Year 8 > Science Inquiry Skills > Questioning and Predicting > Identify questions and problems that can be investigated scientifically and... > ACSIS139
- Year 8 > Science Understanding > Biological Sciences > Cells are the basic units of living things and have specialised structures and... > ACSSU149
- Year 8 > Science as a Human Endeavour > Nature and development of science > Science knowledge can develop through collaboration across the disciplines of... > ACSHE226
- Year 8 > Science as a Human Endeavour > Use and influence of science > People use science understanding and skills in their occupations and these have... > ACSHE136