This online resource investigates the scale of the universe.
This downloadable resource investigates the Hertzsprung Russell Diagram.
The resource is a student data analysis task designed to teach students about the Hertzsprung Russell Diagram.
- Year 10 > Science Inquiry Skills > Communicating > Communicate scientific ideas and information for a particular purpose,... > ACSIS208
- Year 10 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Analyse patterns and trends in data, including describing relationships between... > ACSIS203
- Year 10 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Use knowledge of scientific concepts to draw conclusions that are consistent... > ACSIS204
- Year 10 > Science Understanding > Earth and Space Sciences > The universe contains features including galaxies, stars and solar systems and... > ACSSU188
This online resource introduces young students to the night sky.
- Year 7 > Science Understanding > Earth and Space Sciences > Predictable phenomena on Earth, including seasons and eclipses, are caused by... > ACSSU115
- Year 7 > Science as a Human Endeavour > Nature and development of science > Scientific knowledge has changed people's understanding of the world and is... > ACSHE119