This online resource provides a way of demonstrating photosynthesis in action.
- Year 8 > Science Inquiry Skills > Planning and conducting > Collaboratively and individually plan and conduct a range of investigation... > ACSIS140
- Year 8 > Science Inquiry Skills > Planning and conducting > Measure and control variables, select equipment appropriate to the task and... > ACSIS141
- Year 8 > Science Inquiry Skills > Questioning and Predicting > Identify questions and problems that can be investigated scientifically and... > ACSIS139
- Year 8 > Science Understanding > Biological Sciences > Multi-cellular organisms contain systems of organs carrying out specialised... > ACSSU150
- Year 9 > Science Inquiry Skills > Planning and conducting > Plan, select and use appropriate investigation types, including field work and... > ACSIS165
- Year 9 > Science Inquiry Skills > Questioning and Predicting > Formulate questions or hypotheses that can be investigated scientifically > ACSIS164
- Year 9 > Science Understanding > Biological Sciences > Ecosystems consist of communities of interdependent organisms and abiotic... > ACSSU176
Plant ecology - oxygen-producing plants: What aquatic plants are legal to use for photosynthesis experiments in Australia, in particular Western Australia?
Storage of Gas Cylinders: We currently have three gas cylinders - Hydrogen - DG 2.1 (size E), Oxygen - DG 2.2 & 5.1 (size D) and Carbon Dioxide - DG 2.2 (size D) which are secured with chains o