Plasma ball: Are there any safety issues associated with using a plasma ball in the classroom? Sources on the internet seems to give conflicting information and I would appreciate some clarity.
looking at decomposers -Micro biology experiment: This micro biology experiment looks at fungi and bacteria on grass. With the Biological controls ACT and the concerns of late about cultivation u
GHS Labels: Could you please give a detailed example (i.e., a picture of) the minimum legal requirement required for labeling in terms of the GHS, DET, First Aid information and any other informati
Information for the use of lasers in schools.
This set of downloadable documents detail standard operating procedures for the use of lasers in schools.
- Year Senior Secondary > Science Understanding > Physical Sciences
Determining empirical formula: Is it safe to heat copper sulfate powder as an alternative to Barium chloride to determine empirical formula?
- Year Senior Secondary > Science Understanding > Chemical Sciences
This downloadable resource allows students to experience an electrical short circuit safely.
- Year 9 > Science Inquiry Skills > Communicating > Communicate scientific ideas and information for a particular purpose,... > ACSIS174
- Year 9 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Use knowledge of scientific concepts to draw conclusions that are consistent... > ACSIS170
- Year 9 > Science Understanding > Physical Sciences > Energy transfer through different mediums can be explained using wave and... > ACSSU182