This online resource is a series of Flash-based interactives intended to support the learning of early years students when investigating the effect of pushing and pulling on stationary objects.
- Year 2 > Science Inquiry Skills > Questioning and Predicting > Pose and respond to questions, and make predictions about familiar objects and... > ACSIS037
- Year 2 > Science Understanding > Physical Sciences > A push or a pull affects how an object moves or changes shape > ACSSU033
- Year Foundation > Science Inquiry Skills > Questioning and Predicting > Pose and respond to questions about familiar objects and events > ACSIS014
- Year Foundation > Science Understanding > Physical Sciences > The way objects move depends on a variety of factors, including their size and... > ACSSU005
This online resource helps Year 6 students learn about energy conversion.
This online resources look at the energy transformations in our electricity supply.
This online resource helps young students learn how to distinguish sounds.
- Year 1 > Science Understanding > Physical Sciences > Light and sound are produced by a range of sources and can be sensed > ACSSU020
This online resource demonstrates the size of atoms and the way they move.
- Year 9 > Science Inquiry Skills > Evaluating > Critically analyse the validity of information in primary and secondary sources... > ACSIS172
- Year 9 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Use knowledge of scientific concepts to draw conclusions that are consistent... > ACSIS170
- Year 9 > Science Understanding > Chemical Sciences > All matter is made of atoms which are composed of protons, neutrons and... > ACSSU177
- Year 9 > Science as a Human Endeavour > Nature and development of science > Scientific understanding, including models and theories, are contestable and... > ACSHE157
This online resource has general information about the rock cycle.
The resource is an interactive website where students can learn all about rocks and geology: the science of rocks.
- Year 8 > Science Understanding > Earth and Space Sciences > Sedimentary, igneous and metamorphic rocks contain minerals and are formed by... > ACSSU153
This online resource looks at the different types of rocks and their origins.
- Year 9 > Science Understanding > Earth and Space Sciences > The theory of plate tectonics explains global patterns of geological activity... > ACSSU180
This online resource is about the life stages of living things.
- Year 2 > Science Understanding > Biological Sciences > Living things grow, change and have offspring similar to themselves > ACSSU030
This online resource simulates plate tectonics.