This website helps differentiate between sexual and asexual reproduction.
This interactive game is by National Geographic, exploring sexual vs asexual reproduction.
This BBC Bitesize webpage explores the human reproductive organs.
This PDF worksheet is for a flower dissection.
It includes background information, diagrams, and questions for students to answer in the spaces provided.
This website outlines a practical activity for dissecting a flower.
This online resource investigates cells and organs.
- Year 8 > Science Inquiry Skills > Communicating > Communicate ideas, findings and evidence-based solutions to problems using... > ACSIS148
- Year 8 > Science Inquiry Skills > Evaluating > Reflect on scientific investigations including evaluating the quality of the... > ACSIS146
- Year 8 > Science Inquiry Skills > Planning and conducting > Collaboratively and individually plan and conduct a range of investigation... > ACSIS140
- Year 8 > Science Inquiry Skills > Planning and conducting > Measure and control variables, select equipment appropriate to the task and... > ACSIS141
- Year 8 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Construct and use a range of representations, including graphs, keys and models... > ACSIS144
- Year 8 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Summarise data, from students’ own investigations and secondary sources, and... > ACSIS145
- Year 8 > Science Inquiry Skills > Questioning and Predicting > Identify questions and problems that can be investigated scientifically and... > ACSIS139
- Year 8 > Science Understanding > Biological Sciences > Cells are the basic units of living things and have specialised structures and... > ACSSU149
- Year 8 > Science Understanding > Biological Sciences > Multi-cellular organisms contain systems of organs carrying out specialised... > ACSSU150
- Year 8 > Science as a Human Endeavour > Nature and development of science > Scientific knowledge has changed peoples’ understanding of the world and is... > ACSHE134
- Year 8 > Science as a Human Endeavour > Use and influence of science > People use science understanding and skills in their occupations and these have... > ACSHE136