This Connected Learning Experience introduces the idea of animal habitats.
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 results
Publication Date: 18 October 2016
Type of Resources: Practical activity/investigation
- Year 1 > Science Inquiry Skills > Communicating > Represent and communicate observations and ideas in a variety of ways > ACSIS029
- Year 1 > Science Inquiry Skills > Evaluating > Compare observations with those of others > ACSIS213
- Year 1 > Science Inquiry Skills > Planning and conducting > Participate in guided investigations to explore and answer questions using... > ACSIS025
- Year 1 > Science Inquiry Skills > Questioning and Predicting > Pose and respond to questions, and make predictions about familiar objects and... > ACSIS024
- Year 1 > Science Understanding > Biological Sciences > Living things live in different places where their needs are met > ACSSU211
- Year 1 > Science as a Human Endeavour > Use and influence of science > People use science in their daily lives, including when caring for their... > ACSHE022
Publication Date: 31 March 2015
This online resource investigates the importance of water to living things.
Type of Resources: Unit of Work
- Year 2 > Science Understanding > Earth and Space Sciences > Earth’s resources are used in a variety of ways > ACSSU032
Publication Date: 09 April 2014
This online resource is a basic introduction to animal habitats.
Type of Resources: Interactive/Simulation
- Year 1 > Science Understanding > Biological Sciences > Living things have a variety of external features > ACSSU017