This online resource is a 5-minute video that describes and explains the ways in which some seeds develop and grow into plants.
This online resource examines the different variables that affect plant growth.
- Year 6 > Science Inquiry Skills > Planning and conducting > Decide which variable should be changed and measured in fair tests and... > ACSIS104
- Year 6 > Science Inquiry Skills > Planning and conducting > Identify, plan and apply the elements of scientific investigations to answer... > ACSIS103
- Year 6 > Science Inquiry Skills > Questioning and Predicting > With guidance, pose clarifying questions and make predictions about scientific... > ACSIS232
- Year 6 > Science Understanding > Biological Sciences > The growth and survival of living things are affected by the physical... > ACSSU094
- Year 6 > Science as a Human Endeavour > Use and influence of science > Scientific knowledge is used to solve problems and inform personal and... > ACSHE220
This online resource is about the life stages of living things.
- Year 2 > Science Understanding > Biological Sciences > Living things grow, change and have offspring similar to themselves > ACSSU030
This video explores some of the animals and plants that live in the shallow waters of a reef at a level suitable for younger students.
- Year 1 > Science Understanding > Biological Sciences > Living things have a variety of external features > ACSSU017