This online resource is a video where students can learn the history of the scientific ideas regarding the Earth, Moon and Sun system as well as the theories of Galileo and Isaac Newton.
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 results
Publication Date: 18 June 2014
This resource is about calculating the distance to the moon.
Type of Resources: Practical activity/investigation
- Year 10 > Science Inquiry Skills > Communicating > Communicate scientific ideas and information for a particular purpose,... > ACSIS208
- Year 10 > Science Inquiry Skills > Evaluating > Evaluate conclusions, including identifying sources of uncertainty and possible... > ACSIS205
- Year 10 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Analyse patterns and trends in data, including describing relationships between... > ACSIS203
- Year 10 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Use knowledge of scientific concepts to draw conclusions that are consistent... > ACSIS204
- Year 10 > Science Understanding > Earth and Space Sciences > The universe contains features including galaxies, stars and solar systems and... > ACSSU188
Publication Date: 26 April 2014
This online resource shows the scale of objects in the Solar System.
Type of Resources: Video/animation
- Year 5 > Science Understanding > Earth and Space Sciences > The Earth is part of a system of planets orbiting around a star (the sun) > ACSSU078