This online resource helps teach young students about the weather.
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 results
Publication Date: 03 May 2016
Type of Resources: Practical activity/investigation
- Year Foundation > Science Inquiry Skills > Planning and conducting > Participate in guided investigations and make observations using the senses > ACSIS011
- Year Foundation > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Engage in discussions about observations and represent ideas > ACSIS233
- Year Foundation > Science Inquiry Skills > Questioning and Predicting > Pose and respond to questions about familiar objects and events > ACSIS014
- Year Foundation > Science Understanding > Earth and space sciences > Daily and seasonal changes in our environment affect everyday life > ACSSU004
- Year Foundation > Science as a Human Endeavour > Nature and development of science > Science involves observing, asking questions about, and describing changes in,... > ACSHE013
Publication Date: 31 July 2014
This video explains some different ways that people and animals can tell that it's going to rain.
This video would also support Year 2 students' understanding of the water cycle.
Type of Resources: Video/animation