This online resource shows how pH levels can be used to measure the respiration of cells.
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 results
Publication Date: 18 January 2015
Type of Resources: Lesson Plan
Publication Date: 21 November 2014
This Science by Doing online resource covers the chemistry and earth science of the subject of drinking water and its supply.
Type of Resources: Unit of Work
- Year 7 > Science Inquiry Skills > Communicating > Communicate ideas, findings and evidence-based solutions to problems using... > ACSIS133
- Year 7 > Science Inquiry Skills > Evaluating > Use scientific knowledge and findings from investigations to evaluate claims... > ACSIS132
- Year 7 > Science Inquiry Skills > Planning and conducting > Measure and control variables, select equipment appropriate to the task and... > ACSIS126
- Year 7 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Construct and use a range of representations, including graphs, keys and models... > ACSIS129
- Year 7 > Science Understanding > Chemical Sciences > Mixtures, including solutions, contain a combination of pure substances that... > ACSSU113
- Year 7 > Science Understanding > Earth and Space Sciences > Some of Earth’s resources are renewable, including water that cycles through... > ACSSU116
- Year 7 > Science as a Human Endeavour > Nature and development of science > Science knowledge can develop through collaboration across the disciplines of... > ACSHE223
- Year 7 > Science as a Human Endeavour > Use and influence of science > People use science understanding and skills in their occupations and these have... > ACSHE121
- Year 7 > Science as a Human Endeavour > Use and influence of science > Solutions to contemporary issues that are found using science and technology... > ACSHE120