Chemicals (cold pack practical): I would like use the following chemicals for a cold pack prac: ammonium chloride, ammonium nitrate, magnesium sulfate and sodium thiosulfate.
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 results
Publication Date: 26 September 2015
Publication Date: 01 July 2015
This Connected Learning Experience (CLE) introduces younger students to the concepts of sound and hearing.
Type of Resources: Practical activity/investigation
- Year 1 > Science Inquiry Skills > Communicating > Represent and communicate observations and ideas in a variety of ways > ACSIS029
- Year 1 > Science Inquiry Skills > Planning and conducting > Participate in guided investigations to explore and answer questions > ACSIS025
- Year 1 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Use a range of methods to sort information, including drawings and provided... > ACSIS027
- Year 1 > Science Inquiry Skills > Questioning and Predicting > Pose and respond to questions, and make predictions about familiar objects and... > ACSIS024
- Year 1 > Science Understanding > Physical Sciences > Light and sound are produced by a range of sources and can be sensed > ACSSU020
- Year 1 > Science as a Human Endeavour > Nature and development of science > Science involves observing, asking questions about, and describing changes in,... > ACSHE021