Use of human body tissue and fluids: Is it ok to use human body tissue or fluids such as cheek cells or tears in science experiments in schools?
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 results
Publication Date: 17 April 2020
Publication Date: 24 September 2015
This CLE covers the topic of genetic inheritance.
Type of Resources: Practical activity/investigation
- Year 10 > Science Inquiry Skills > Communicating > Communicate scientific ideas and information for a particular purpose,... > ACSIS208
- Year 10 > Science Inquiry Skills > Evaluating > Evaluate conclusions, including identifying sources of uncertainty and possible... > ACSIS205
- Year 10 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Analyse patterns and trends in data, including describing relationships between... > ACSIS203
- Year 10 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Use knowledge of scientific concepts to draw conclusions that are consistent... > ACSIS204
- Year 10 > Science Inquiry Skills > Questioning and Predicting > Formulate questions or hypotheses that can be investigated scientifically > ACSIS198
- Year 10 > Science Understanding > Biological Sciences > Transmission of heritable characteristics from one generation to the next... > ACSSU184