This Connected Learning Experience helps teach about non-contact forces.
- Year 4 > Science Inquiry Skills > Communicating > Represent and communicate observations, ideas and findings using formal and... > ACSIS071
- Year 4 > Science Inquiry Skills > Evaluating > Reflect on investigations, including whether a test was fair or not > ACSIS069
- Year 4 > Science Inquiry Skills > Planning and conducting > Consider the elements of fair tests and use formal measurements and digital... > ACSIS066
- Year 4 > Science Inquiry Skills > Planning and conducting > With guidance, plan and conduct scientific investigations to find answers to... > ACSIS065
- Year 4 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Compare results with predictions, suggesting possible reasons for findings > ACSIS216
- Year 4 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Use a range of methods including tables and simple column graphs to represent... > ACSIS068
- Year 4 > Science Inquiry Skills > Questioning and Predicting > With guidance, identify questions in familiar contexts that can be investigated... > ACSIS064
- Year 4 > Science Understanding > Physical Sciences > Forces can be exerted by one object on another through direct contact or from a... > ACSSU076
- Year 4 > Science as a Human Endeavour > Nature and development of science > Science involves making predictions and describing patterns and relationships > ACSHE061
This information page is about forces.
The resource provides teaching strategies for teaching about non-contact forces such as gravity, magnetism and electrostatic attraction.
The resource provides strategies for teaching younger students about magnetism as a non-contact force.