Kate Dilger, Science ASSIST Teacher Support Officer, 'unpacks' the Year 10 'Egg Bungee Jump' CLE (Connected Learning Experience) resource.
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 results
Publication Date: 03 January 2017
Type of Resources: Video/animation
Publication Date: 07 March 2016
This online resource is an ASSIST Connected Learning Experience (CLE) to help teach Year 10 students the concepts involved in energy transformation and conservation.
Type of Resources: Practical activity/investigation
- Year 10 > Science Inquiry Skills > Communicating > Communicate scientific ideas and information for a particular purpose,... > ACSIS208
- Year 10 > Science Inquiry Skills > Evaluating > Evaluate conclusions, including identifying sources of uncertainty and possible... > ACSIS205
- Year 10 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Analyse patterns and trends in data, including describing relationships between... > ACSIS203
- Year 10 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Use knowledge of scientific concepts to draw conclusions that are consistent... > ACSIS204
- Year 10 > Science Understanding > Physical Sciences > Energy conservation in a system can be explained by describing energy transfers... > ACSSU190