This downloadable resource details practical activities that explore the nature of the human eye.
The resource is an MS Word document that details hands-on experiments that: determine the near point of both eyes, how our eyes use binocular vision, which is a person's dominant eye, judging distances, and finding the blind spot.
- Year 5 > Science Inquiry Skills > Communicating > Communicate ideas, explanations and processes using scientific representations... > ACSIS093
- Year 5 > Science Inquiry Skills > Planning and conducting > Identify, plan and apply the elements of scientific investigations to answer... > ACSIS086
- Year 5 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Compare data with predictions and use as evidence in developing explanations > ACSIS218
- Year 5 > Science Inquiry Skills > Questioning and Predicting > With guidance, pose clarifying questions and make predictions about scientific... > ACSIS231
- Year 5 > Science Understanding > Physical Sciences > Light from a source forms shadows and can be absorbed, reflected and refracted > ACSSU080