Weathering and Erosion – Year 4 W.A.S.P.
Publication Date: March, 2018
Type of Resource: Unit of Work
This online resource pack covers all aspects of the Year 4 Earth and Space Science.
The teaching package provides hands-on activities with teacher support materials to support all of the Year 4 Earth and space sciences components of the Australian Curriculum.
The activities are organised into six topics:
- Weathering and Erosion
- Landscape Changes
- Man-made Changes
- Critical Thinking
New Australian Curriculum 9 Codes: AC9S5U02 (Year 5)
The Woodside Australian Science Project (WASP) is an initiative supported by Woodside Energy Limited and Earth Science Western Australia (ESWA). It aims to support the delivery of the Earth science component of the Australian Curriculum.
- Year 4 > Science Inquiry Skills > Planning and conducting > With guidance, plan and conduct scientific investigations to find answers to... > ACSIS065
- Year 4 > Science Inquiry Skills > Processing and analysing data and information > Use a range of methods including tables and simple column graphs to represent... > ACSIS068
- Year 4 > Science Inquiry Skills > Questioning and Predicting > With guidance, identify questions in familiar contexts that can be investigated... > ACSIS064
- Year 4 > Science Understanding > Earth and Space Sciences > Earth’s surface changes over time as a result of natural processes and human... > ACSSU075
- Year 4 > Science as a Human Endeavour > Nature and development of science > Science involves making predictions and describing patterns and relationships > ACSHE061
- Year 4 > Science as a Human Endeavour > Use and influence of science > Science knowledge helps people to understand the effect of their actions > ACSHE062